Monday, October 02, 2006

Long time no post...


I thought not updating my normal blog since March was bad! Whew!
It's been over a year since I've updated this thing!

I really haven't had many big trips over that past year though. After Maine last year I didn't go anywhere until finally this summer Julie and I went to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park with her oldest sister and her family. Then in august Julie and I went to Alexandria, VA / Washngton D.C. to visit Shefali, one of her good friends from college.

Of course, I haven't had the time to do any kind of updates to my idliketogo.com site, so none of this is up there. Come to think of it, my Maine notes aren't out there either. Jeez! I really do need to win the lottery so I don't have to work and can have time to do all the things I really like to do.

Oh well, we'll see if I can get any of that stuff done to the site.

Now I'm just looking forward to January and the big Walt Disney World trip! Ah...absolutely cannot wait!!

Hmm...maybe by then I'll have more of this photo/website stuff under control...maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home