Friday, July 15, 2005

Vacation plans all set & got the DSLR!!

Well, this week has been a good, albeit expensive, one.
I made the final reservations for the New York part of my vacation and I got the new DSLR that I wanted! So, now I am just about ready to go and it's only 3 weeks away.
1 night in Hartford, CT then 3 nights each in Boothbay Harbor and Bar Harbor, ME followed by the last 2 nights in New York City. And with the new camera and lenses, it should be very memorable.
I went out yesterday to take some test shots with the camera so here are two that I kind of liked:
So I've got a few weeks to get comfortable with the new camera and lenses and see how I will use them during the trip and I've got to start getting more specific with my driving plans and what I want to do for particular days. Fun stuff.
I'll probably post a basic itenerary in about a week or so. And I swear I'll have my website up with at least basic functionality this weekend. Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home