Saturday, March 12, 2005

Scotia Prince Cruise Ferry

I originally read about this in an article on the New York Times website then checked out their site info and requested a printed brochure on their pacakges which finally came in the mail today. It looks really nice and is rather inexpensive too. Plus, their website has a lot of positive reviews as well as the NY Times article giving it positive reviews. So I have been throwing around the idea of doing this driving trip to Portland and taking the ferry to Nova Scotia and think that it is definitely something I will do. I may end up just doing this as a big trip instead of a standard cruise this year because it will be cheaper all together plus I would like to do a cruise with someone else and I really have noone else to go with now anyway. I'll probably drive into Boston over a couple days then do the N.S. trip for 4 days and come back home for a total of 7-8 days I'd say. It will probably be awesome, especially for photos along the N.S. coast. :) Have some more research and planning to do but I'll keep you updated.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home